17th – 18th April 2024 – SAFe® 6.0 Product Owner/Product Manager
- How to perform the role of a Product Owner and a Product Manager on a daily basis
- How to put the customer at the center of your design, build, and test process
- How to prepare for and lead PI Planning
- How to decompose Epics to Features and Features to Stories
- How to collaborate with Agile teams to forecast work
SAFe® POPM answers the questions:
- How do Product Owners and a Product Managers plan and execute work during a PI?
- How do I integrate a customer-centric mindset to deliver products customers want?
- How do you connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles?
- Course workbook and SAFe Studio access to help you prepare to take the certification exam, claim your digital badge, and tools to get started in your SAFe role
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- One-year access to SAFe Studio with your first class attendance
- Product Management Video playlist and customer research tools to support product owners in their role
- Platform access to e-learning modules and curated members-only content to support your SAFe transformation
- Member discussion forms to engage in ongoing conversations on the SAFe framework or how to better perform as part of an Agile Team
- Curated content-playlists based on your interests and roles, including templated resources and facilitation guides to get you started
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager certification exam
- All ADAPT-IT public courses are delivered remotely by 2 highly experienced and certified experienced SPC’s.
- When enrolling please enter specific details about your current circumstances and whether you have any specifics you would like the training to cover (our team will do their best to ensure the training is relatable)
- Please ensure you review the T&C’s upon enrolling